Sunday, February 5, 2012

DaGMT Day 5 - "One foot off the wagon, the other buried under GS cookies"

I know you've been waiting all day with bated breath for my update, certain that I have to have improved my attitude over yesterday. Yes, the attitude is improved. How could it not be when I spent most of my day contributing to the degradation of today's youth by loitering in front of the local liquor store with a bunch of 9 year old girls? (Sorry FB friends. It was an epic update and had to be repeated.) Can you say "Cookie Mom" and "promoting beer with a thin mint chaser"? Anyway, that was a good 5 hours of my day in total. Then it was prepping to sit my butt on the couch and watch the Patriots, who currently are attempting to give me a heart attack.

So it's 9:30 and I feel I must report my first less than stellar day. Only 50 minutes were accomplished, all of them wherein I was bored silly by a binding flip and getting a backing prepared for another quilt to be machine quilted. But still, I feel that given the fact that weekends are hard for me and I still managed 140 minutes total in the two toughest days of my week, there is no need to call myself out. I'll make up those extra 40 minutes in the next few days, and with stunning results.

After all, Monday is the stay at home mom's Friday, you know.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...