Friday, February 18, 2011

Just call me Dr. Ruth

Just updated my 2011 calendar to add two more trunk shows for this year. Many of you have heard this, but it bears a quick repeat as I truly a day later am still laughing. One of said shows was recommended to a guild exec board, and a member of that board misheard the title as "Sex is Overrated". Then wondered aloud how anyone could think sex was overrated and why a quilt guild would want such a speaker. Why indeed? Quilts go on beds. Enough said.

I thank my sister for reminding me that I once introduced my husband (then fiance) as my lover to a friend of my mothers. While we were in church. I am not the one to give a Sex is Overrated talk, apparently. Lucky for these ladies, I won't be.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...