Friday, August 15, 2014

Two for Teal Registration Open!

It's HERE!

Signups started at 12:00am 8/15/14. If you are on the west coast, you can even sign up after 9:00pm tonight. And I'm writing this post the morning of 8/14, and scheduling it to post in the future, and the whole thing is just making me feel very much in tune with my inner time-traveling Sassenach.

You know I never miss an opportunity for an Outlander shout out.

So time to register and start planning your mug rugs! Please read all the info and fine print on the registration form, and refer to the previous post for even more specifics. I have a ridiculous goal in mind for our OCRF donation, but if I reach it it will be worth the administrative nightmare it causes for sure!

If you plan to participate, make sure you check out and join the Two for Teal Mug Rug Swap 2014 open group on Facebook as well. Any member can post photos of the mug rugs as you receive them or ovarian cancer awareness or questions or anything appropriate. You'll definitely want to get in on the action!

If you didn't hit one of those links to register already, you also can do so right from the left hand sidebar over there <------. Just be careful to sign up for Two for Teal and not the Round Robin in a  Day - unless you want to do both! I'd be thrilled! But with two events going at once I just want to make sure you sign up for the right thing!

Can't wait to get started with all of you!









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...