Friday, November 25, 2011

Small Business Saturday offers





I've wanted to participate in SBS, but since I'm not an actual store I wasn't sure how. So I came up with these offers and I hope you'll find one interesting no matter what category you fall into in this crazy quilting hobby of ours!

Shop Owners:
Take 25% off any wholesale order of 12 patterns or more. Sample Trunk Shows available on a first come first served basis. You know samples sell quilts, after all. Ask about borrowing some of mine!

Retail Consumers and Hobbyist Quilters:
Several of my patterns are available for download on www.patternspot.com/users/127. No shipping, no waiting. Several of my patterns are available for download or purchase on http://www.quiltwoman.com/ - and they are having free shipping from Saturday to Monday. If you don't find something of mine you like at either of these sites, you're sure to find something else you like - there's just so much to choose from!

Also, I've re-opened my Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/evapaigequilts, and am featuring my "What's for Dinner?" tablemats, made to order, just like dinner! Choose from six different oilcloth patterns and get the perfect gift for everyone under age 10 on your list. Free shipping from 11/24 - 12/10: Enter SBS2011 at checkout.



Guilds:
If you are looking to fill out your program schedule for this year or next, you know I'd love to help. Contact me between 11/24/11 and 12/10/11 to schedule a trunk show lecture or workshop and receive 25% off the cost of the workshop or lecture if it is on the books for 2012 or 2013 by 12/31/11. That's a $75 or $87.50 savings, and your treasurer will thank you! (Domestic guilds only.)



No matter how you choose to shop small this season, I hope you find some really cool new vendors and great opportunities to support them. Happy Holiday season!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...