So by way of introduction for those who don't know me, a few stats about me you might or might not find important:
- Years as a quilter: 21
- Age: Older than 21
- Design Style: Scrappy and imperfect
- Biggest pile in my stash: Teal
- Almost non-existent pile in my stash: Red
- How my children described me when I asked them what was interesting about me: "Loud," "Creepy," and "You talk too much."
- What I'll be doing as soon as I finish this post: Researching boarding schools
- Three random truths: I still have a baby tooth, I'm allergic to coffee, and I've traveled to all 48 contiguous states. (And I'll check off Alaska this summer!)
|Maggie's First Dance BOM by Jacquelynne Steves|
I haven't traditionally been big into stars in my design life, but lately I'm kind of digging them. I even used them in Scintillating Stars, my 46th (!) pattern that came out last month.
I'm excited about the stars in Maggie too, because they all look a bit different in each block. I do love a pattern that switches up every block just a little...keeps things fresh for me!
I also invite you to follow me on Facebook and/or IG (@evapaigequilts), where throughout the BOM you'll get all sorts of first looks at my blocks as each new one is revealed!