Friday, April 25, 2014

"Charlie Brown's Happy Dance" revealed!

I'm the girl of the week today over on Quilty Pleasures, showing off how I made Charlie Brown discover the miracle of anti-depressants. So head on over and check out how I made this:



QM MountainMorning Hoff Scrap Quilt Ideas: Charlie Browns Happy Dance


go through some new design permutations

 chev 300x300 Scrap Quilt Ideas: Charlie Browns Happy Dance


chev three 300x300 Scrap Quilt Ideas: Charlie Browns Happy Dance

and end up hanging off my deck with the help of my charming assistants.


My apologies for the smallness of my photos. I'm going to talk to Diane about that today and see if I did something wrong. The answer is most likely "Of course you did. This involved computers so why wouldn't you?"

Enjoy! And please let me know what you think. I'm having a great time creating these scrap versions of Quiltmaker projects and would love to know if you feel I am doing them justice or not!




7 comments:

BCT said...

I love it, Beth. Such happy colors!

Anonymous said...

Love your version.

DianneVV said...

You make Charlie Brown proud and happy.

Unknown said...

You nailed it! I love it.

Nedra said...

I love it. Great colors. I'm making a baby Chevron quilt right now which is going together quickly, especially using the HST paper from Triangles On A Roll :)

BBQuilts said...

What is not to like....jewel tones and black, always a winner.

Jeneta said...

I love it!! Those two happy lines at the top and bottom of the quilt really complete this fab design. Such a great background colour for all those bright colours too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...