Tuesday, February 14, 2012

DaGMT Day 14 - "For the Love of Pete"

No clue who Pete is, we just say that a lot around here. And it's the day of love, so we had to put love somewhere in the title.

I had way too much fun laying out the "cool" blocks for the SNY group quilt. Had to leave one space open for one more block which I have been assured by Jenny Day is arriving TODAY, but I just couldn't wait any longer to start putting at least one of these group babies together.

I love it so much it is almost unnatural.

Since it isn't totally together yet, let me direct you to my FB photo album of some of the blocks that will be included in one of the quilts I am whipping up. If you haven't seen them already some of them are just to die for. Plus I've added more for the occasion.

https://www.facebook.com/EvaPaigeQuiltDesigns

Hopefully tomorrow I can show you the whole thing put together, but right now I need to write some scavenger hunt clues for my children for this evening's Helfter Family Valentine Goodies Scavenger Hunt Extravaganza and Chocolate Fest.

Mom of the Year.

1 comment:

meg said...

Not really relevant but the "Pete" in 'for the love of Pete' is the real name of 'I dunno', aka 'not me', who hides around our homes and causes extraordinary mischief then blames it on the children~
So excited to see the scrap blocks come together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...