Friday, January 28, 2011

Feelin' the love

I am thrilled to announce that I was overwhelmed with responses to my shout out for participants in my latest group quilt making venture. I truly love quilters and how they are always willing to help out a fellow quilter, especially if it means getting to go fabric shopping. In fact, three of them immediately sent photos of the fabric they intended to use, and one even sent me her Fabric.com shopping cart for approval. I love enabling quilters in whatever manner I can. I ended up with 25 participants from around the US and Canada, which means not only will this project make a fabulous quilt, but it will also qualify for dual citizenship. Thank you to everyone who even considered responding, and stay tuned for a few more group projects I hope to run this year!

Yesterday I also announced on my business facebook page (link to it by clicking on the crown to the right of this post!) that each month of 2011 I will be doing a fan appreciation giveaway, ie the 2011 Giveaway Extravaganza. In a nutshell, on the last day of each month I will publicly welcome all new fans for that month and pick a name among them for a prize. That's my not so subtle way of getting more people to know and love me. For those who have been fans all along, believe me there is no shortage of appreciation from me for that as well, and there will be prizes for you to win later this year as well. But why, beyond fabulous prizes, should you become a fan on FB?

1. Get my random quilting thoughts almost daily rather than weekly or so on the blog.
2. Connect with other quilters who have some amazing ideas.
3. Get news of special projects and events before they are even posted here.
4. Because you cannot get enough of me.

Reasons 1-3 are really enough for me. I hope to see you over there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...